#FAchat: Tuesday, January 8th, 12-1pm CST
- Discussion Topic: Promoting FAFSA Completion at www.fafsa.gov
From Federal Student Aid New Media (January 7, 2013):
- FSA provides more than $150 billion in grants, loans, and works-study funds each year to help pay for college or career school and as many of you know, completing the FAFSA is the first step . With the 2013-14 application having gone live January 1, FSA’s Digital Engagement Group is asking for your assistance in promoting FAFSA completion
Federal Student Aid has developed the following resources to help you promote the FAFSA
- Complete social media content calendar to support FAFSA completion: Includes Facebook posts and tweets for the entire month of January.
- 20 Tweets to promote FAFSA completion
- 10 Facebook Posts to promote FAFSA completion
- Helpful videos
- Helpful infographics
- Embed our videos, infographics and Twitter stream into your site
In addition, over the next few months, the Federal Student Aid Digital Engagement Group will be actively managing our own presence on social media with a strong focus on FAFSA completion. We highly encourage you to use and repost our content whenever applicable. Here are the places you can find us:
If you need additional information or assistance, please contact email@example.com.